BMW R NINE T (2014-2016, ALL MODELS)
Making the R nine T the bike you always wished it would be!
PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE PURCHASE AND UNDERSTAND FULLY!!!***
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN STAGE 1
Stage 1 focuses on de-restricting the R nine T and optimizing it for best performance, without sacrificing reliability or rideability. These features include:
- 4% horsepower gain / 4% torque on pump fuel
- Smoothing of the part throttle rideability and idle
- Ability to ride bike at lower or mid-RPM’s without bucking and jerking found in factory tune
- Lower EGT tables for maximum performance
- Lower temperatures while riding
- Stronger idle speed to combat stalling on warm up
- Reshaped torque model for more power at all RPM’s part or full-throttle
- Ignition timing tables optimized for every fuel
- Fueling adjusted for power increase and cooler running engine
- Cold and warm start issues eliminated
- Known flat spots removed from entire RPM range
- Speed and rev-limit adjusted higher for maximum power and performance (a big factor in the 1200)
- Throttle valve optimized for throttle response (a big factor in 1200)
- Mapping available for aftermarket exhaust systems
- Exhaust valve management when applicable
The baseline is both RED lines, the BT Moto Stage 2 Flash is represented by the BLUE lines. You can see large gains over the entire RPM range and with the extended rev limiter, you’ll have less shifts at the track.
STAGE 1 vs STAGE 2
GREEN = Stage 1 Updated (88whp / 79wtq)
BLUE = Stage 1 (82whp / 74wtq)
RED = Stock (79whp / 68wtq)
You can see Stage 2 exceeds the gains from Stage 1 across the entire RPM range
**All in-house testing performed with 93 octane pump gas. Usage of a lower octane will yield smaller power gains.**
THE BT MOTO HANDHELD TUNER
WHAT IS A HANDHELD TUNER AND WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF HAVING ONE?
Thoroughly tested by our own engineers, not just for its function but also durability. We purposefully dropped this thing about 100 times just to make sure if you accidentally dropped it, it would still be a usable device.
So why buy it when you can just send in your ECU for flashing and spend less? Let’s see the breakdown.
NO DOWNTIME – No need to send in your ECU or remove it from your bike at all. You order the handheld, it get’s delivered to you, you flash your bike. You never miss a day of riding and no effort removing the ECU.
STORE MULTIPLE MAPS – When you send in your ECU, you only get one map. You might be thinking, “why would I need more than one map?”. Storing multiple maps means you’re able to flash for different fuels. If you’re a serious track competitor, we can work with you to get you different mapping for different tracks. If, for example, you’re add an exhaust to your stock bike, we can email you a file that takes the new exhaust into account with the changes you need to optimize your bike’s new modifications.
GO BACK TO STOCK ANYTIME – Not only can you store multiple race maps, you can also flash the original, stock file back into the bike at any time and for any reason.
THIS PRODUCT IS 50 STATE LEGAL (C.A.R.B. EO# D-868)
High Quality Life + High Quality Apparel.
Giving back is apart of the lifestyle.
Life is short and sweet don't forget to enjoy.