2010-2014 BMW HP4 (K46) SPECIFIC Stage 1+ Performance Calibration
PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE PURCHASE AND UNDERSTAND FULLY!!!***
One of our most popular products yet, the feedback has been tremendous for over 6 years and has evolved into this final product. Used in Motorsports environments in dozens of countries throughout the world, this world famous product is a staple in the S1000RR community. After accumulating over 8 years of data, not only in-house but internationally with our partners, we have the most refined yet brutal option to date. While the S1000RR (K46) will never be considered tame, when you compare it to a bike that we have flashed, you will be using that word. Customers have reported 5-9 MPH increase in 1/4 MILE times and 9-11 MPH in the standing mile. Circuit riders have seen 2-3 seconds off their best lap time. Street riders will immediately notice the power difference and increased fuel mileage.
ADVANTAGES WITH OUR STAGE 1 FLASH:
- 9% power gain / 7% torque on pump fuel
- Custom ignition timing for almost all fuels
- Conversion to “Alpha-N” fueling model
- Factory throttle limiters removed
- Engine braking modified in all modes
- Startup strategy modified
- Removal of flat spots
- Speed and rev-limit raised or removed for maximum performance
- Modified lambda limiters
- Smoothing of the part throttle ridability and idle
- Smoother ride at lower or mid RPM’s without bucking and jerking found in factory tune
- Aggressive ABS / DTC / Wheelie control and bike intervention for more experienced rider looking to shave seconds off their laps
- Reshaped torque model for more power at all RPM’s part or full-throttle
- 4-mode tuning rain/sport/race/slick (If applicable)
CHANGES VS THE STANDARD S1000RR
As far as HP4 ECU/DDC specific mapping that caters to this special bike, this is what we have access to and map ON TOP of our normal changes:
- Recalibration of the air mass table at all loads for the specific HP4 factory exhaust
- Recalibration of throttle tables for increased low and mid RPM
- HP Race ECU / BMW M HP4 knock calibration and control procedure
- HP Race ECU / BMW M HP4 Optimum angle of combustion
- Individual HP4 Spec Relative cylinder filing 1-4
- HP Race ECU / BMW M HP4 ECU specific fuel and ignition learning adaptations (this translates into more consistent power on pump fuel)
- 23 different Launch control modifications, including removal of torque limiting aggressive start, cool down removal, traction and wheelie nanny modification
- Removal of engine torque limitation from 82-100% throttle for bikes with head/cam/nitrous
- 18 DDC suspension map settings adjusted in race and slick to remove the pogo stick / soft setting to BMW M PP race specs
- HP4 specific engine braking restriction removal per their unique ECU desired load
The suspension and LC changes provide a completely different riding experience. Along with an increase in power and restriction removal, this really makes this modification a slam dunk on a bike that is already setup extremely well from the factory.
HOW WE ACCOMPLISH THIS WITH OUR FLASH
ALPHA-N FUELING – Alpha-N is a different type of fueling strategy used by motorsport racing teams and OEM manufacturers alike. It’s a means of tuning using a fuel look up table and throttle position. The advantages of Alpha-N are simple: more relative filing (power), accurate fueling at any throttle angle, razor sharp throttle response with lambda trimming and full ECU control, engine smoothness and of course, increased horsepower.
IGNITION – Optimized to make the most power while still being safe and reliable. We set the map up so that a single map will work on different octane fuels. The better the fuel, the more power the bike will make with no changes needed from the end user.
THROTTLE DERESTRICTION – Giving you the ability to utilize 100% of the throttle is paramount in track situations where you need all the power you can get on demand. The factory file has dead zones per gear that kills the bikes power curve when it should be making the most. This also means any kind of straight line acceleration also suffers. We remove these factory restrictions to ensure a smooth and predictable throttle, all the way to redline.
LOWER FAN-ON TEMP – Let’s face it, this bike rides a little on the hot side. To help not only the riders enjoyment but also keep the engine slightly cooler, we’ve lowered the fan-on temps. Cooler temps result in a more consistent and powerful motorcycle.
INCREASED RPM LIMITER (at customer request) – We raised the stock RPM limiter and after years of in-depth testing, we have found zero negative side effects. This helps you stay in the powerband longer and reduces the need to shift at the track.
THE BT MOTO HANDHELD TUNER
WHAT IS A HANDHELD TUNER AND WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF HAVING ONE?
Thoroughly tested by our own engineers, not just for its function but also durability. We purposefully dropped this thing about 100 times just to make sure if you accidentally dropped it, it would still be a usable device.
So why buy it when you can just send in your ECU for flashing and spend less? Let’s see the breakdown.
NO DOWNTIME – No need to send in your ECU or remove it from your bike at all. You order the handheld, it get’s delivered to you, you flash your bike. You never miss a day of riding and no effort removing the ECU.
STORE MULTIPLE MAPS – When you send in your ECU, you only get one map. You might be thinking, “why would I need more than one map?”. Storing multiple maps means you’re able to flash for different fuels. If you’re a serious track competitor, we can work with you to get you different mapping for different tracks. If, for example, you’re add an exhaust to your stock bike, we can email you a file that takes the new exhaust into account with the changes you need to optimize your bike’s new modifications.
GO BACK TO STOCK ANYTIME – Not only can you store multiple race maps, you can also flash the original, stock file back into the bike at any time and for any reason.
THIS PRODUCT IS 50 STATE LEGAL (C.A.R.B. EO# D-868)
High Quality Life + High Quality Apparel.
Giving back is apart of the lifestyle.
Life is short and sweet don't forget to enjoy.