2017-2019 BMW S1000RR (K46) Stage 1+ Performance Calibration
Unlock Your 2017-2019 S1000RR’s True Potential
The 2017 uses a throttle closing feature upon any sort of extended load on the motor usually at the most inconvenient times. We have found a way to release this and create large amount of low end horsepower and top end power with a fully unlocked throttle at all times. This makes the 2017+ the fastest most powerful S1000RR (K46) before the 2020. We have found even more functions and small bits of power with this update.
INCLUDED WITH STAGE 1
- Fueling changes: Air mass, idle, part/full throttle and Lambda correction maps for all exhausts
- Ignition changes: Base, limiter, optimum ignition, optimum angle, correction maps
- Throttle changes: Remove 80% WOT limiter, perfect throttle twist adjustment for all desired load angles for maximum response control and power under the curve
- Torque changes: Adjust torque model to align with new power of bike and limiter removal
- Quickshifter changes: Shorter up and downshift dead times for maximum driveability and acceleration
- Adaptive ignition/fuel calculation for maximum performance and response for upgraded fuel qualities
- Early fan-on
- More aggressive and stronger launch control, no more 3 launch max limit
- Each cylinder tuned individually for maximum power and reliability
- Recalibrated knock control
- Recalibrated torque control for all traction control modes (sport, race, slick)
- Adjustable tire size and TC/ABS per customer request
- Full “AlphaN” fueling conversion
- Transmission gear box limiters raised
- Factory exhaust valve control
- Recalibrated intake air temp and coolant temp compensation tables for max performance in all weather conditions
- Raised load torque limits
- Drastically improved throttle / engine response at all throttle angles
- Drastically decreased delay times in quickshifter response on both up and downshift
- Removed bottom end dead spot in low RPM range
- Smoother powerband
- Cooling fan mod is now available on all BMSP BMW motorcycles
- Full recalculation of the ASC torque control for straight line and cornering for maximum performance
- Per cylinder fuel tuning designed around your S1000RR
- Remapped throttle angles for increased bottom end, mid-range and increased top end
- Better power on all fuels
- Higher trap speeds in real world testing
- Smoother idle speeds and fueling for full exhaust systems
- Fully recalibrated UP and DOWN shifts for faster quick-shifter timing
- Better cooling in staging lanes, idling for drag strip or circuit racing
Our Stage 1 Flash is good for up to 10% more peak power on 93 octane over stock. Higher or lower is possible depending on fuel quality and modifications. Our stage 1 flash will include removal of limiters along with modifying fueling, ignition, torque, throttle and adjusting dynamic maps for optimal performance.
STAGE 1 DYNO RESULTS
Graph notes: 100% Stock ECU 93 octane, Stage 1 flash 93 octane (mods IAT/Sprint/Cooling kit)
Stage 1: 199whp / 93wtq
Factory Mapping: 187whp / 88wtq
**Testing performed with 93 octane pump gas. Usage of a lower octane will yield smaller power gains.**
THE BT MOTO HANDHELD TUNER
WHAT IS A HANDHELD TUNER AND WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF HAVING ONE?
Thoroughly tested by our own engineers, not just for its function but also durability. We purposefully dropped this thing about 100 times just to make sure if you accidentally dropped it, it would still be a usable device.
So why buy it when you can just send in your ECU for flashing and spend less? Let’s see the breakdown.
NO DOWNTIME – No need to send in your ECU or remove it from your bike at all. You order the handheld, it get’s delivered to you, you flash your bike. You never miss a day of riding and no effort removing the ECU.
STORE MULTIPLE MAPS – When you send in your ECU, you only get one map. You might be thinking, “why would I need more than one map?”. Storing multiple maps means you’re able to flash for different fuels. If you’re a serious track competitor, we can work with you to get you different mapping for different tracks. If, for example, you’re add an exhaust to your stock bike, we can email you a file that takes the new exhaust into account with the changes you need to optimize your bike’s new modifications.
GO BACK TO STOCK ANYTIME – Not only can you store multiple race maps, you can also flash the original, stock file back into the bike at any time and for any reason.
THIS PRODUCT IS 50 STATE LEGAL (C.A.R.B. EO# D-868)
High Quality Life + High Quality Apparel.
Giving back is apart of the lifestyle.
Life is short and sweet don't forget to enjoy.